Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Winter's bucket list

Winter is probably my least favorite season...
[due to the temperatures, and my hatred of being cold.]
But there are plenty of things worth getting excited about during the winter months, as well.
Since it feels like winter here today [I am honestly not quite sure when fall turns into winter here in Texas]... I thought I'd put together a few things worth getting excited over.

Here's what's on our list:

Christmas
ICE at the Gaylord
Hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows or whipped cream
Let Maddox pick out toys for the toy drive
Snuggling under blankets
Make paper snowflakes
Play in the snow
Go to look at Christmas lights
Drink Aspen mulled cider
Watch the Parade of lights
Say goodbye to 2011 and hello to 2012
Decorate the Christmas tree
Make a snow angel
Read The Night Before Christmas
Bake cookies
Kiss under mistletoe
Hang lights on the house
Build a snowman
Plug in the heating blanket
Christmas shopping
Celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary
scarves
Make smores
Hot baths 
coats 
Visit Bass Pro Shop's Christmas exhibit
boots  
hearty-home-cooking
FAMILY TIME

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the mobile version of Living The Erwin Life! Can't wait to see pics from your excursions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family time, hot baths, hearty home cooking and snuggling under blankets top my list too. Love your list. We need to get to the Parade of Lights this year too. I've only been a few times. I never really minded the cold weather, until I had a child, and now being stuck inside is the pits!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the mobile version great?!
    I hope it makes it easier to read [and comment]! ;)

    ReplyDelete