Saturday, August 25, 2012

yesterday

We spent the passes that my step-dad got us (but accidentally left at home, last visit) at Hawaiian Falls, Friday, with our friends.
It was our last hoo rah of the summer, I suppose.

We will definitely be season pass holders next year!
It is a great place, fun atmosphere and it wears my kids down!






 It has now become my standard to bathe them up in the restroom before we leave, and change them into clean clothes, because it only takes them a few minutes to be out!
Unfortunately, we don't live too far from the park.
So they each got a 20 minute nap, and were ready to play some more.
I was on call, so they took their energy to the backyard.



Call was good.
We had tacos for dinner...
Lance and I had the dumbest argument ever over cheese.
Nope, not rapper talk for money...
Cheddar.

Buster busted through the door, changing the mood and he and Lance hung the tvs in our bedroom and playroom, while Beckham and I cleaned up dinner.

A year later, they are both bolted to the wall, and being watched as I type.
(Hopefully, in another year, Lance will get those wires behind that wall, and the desk out of our room... but no breath-holding is happening here!)
Lance is happy because there is now an HD flat screen tv in every room of the house...
I am happy because there is no longer one sitting on a desk in our bedroom....
or on the floor of the playroom.

I still have plenty to do to the playroom, to get it just the way I want it, but slowly and surely it is coming together!

Today, Buster and Lance are playing golf.
Lance promised to be home by 4:30 to take the boys from me, and I have a GNO tonight with my Nana, SIL, step-mom, aunt and my Nana's friends for Mexican food, drinks and Greater Tuna!

Stay tuned for that, I am sure it will be a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get your review of Greater Tuna. I love Tuna but noticed it wasn't the originals and was scared to get tickets. Top set of pics, M looks like your Mom and B is favoring Lance. Those boys are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that sign, Giving Is The Highest Level of Living. LOVE THAT SO MUCH!

    I might look into getting passes for that waterpark next year. It looks like so much fun. I'm glad you all enjoyed it this summer.

    Your bedroom is gorgeous. I'd be embarrassed to show ours. Kevin likes to "collect" stuff from Cabela's, and unfortunately my grandma gave us 2 bookshelves....and I said, no we don't need those....and sure enough, they have become storage for his collectibles. sigh.

    :))

    ReplyDelete