I doubt I will sleep a wink tonight.
Our appointment is not until 1:00pm tomorrow.
You know the day will creep by.
And I can not wait... I am overwhelmed with excitement!
I **still** can not decide if this is a boy or a girl.
But in hours... literally hours, we will know!!
(speaking of, I could sure use a bowl right now! ;)
Yesterday, I told Lance this baby was 100% female.
Today I am certain it is a brother.
Lance holds firm.
"Its a boy."
On the days I agree with him, it is for these reasons:
- This pregnancy, like Maddox's, has been easy. Super easy.
- I still do not have a significant bump. Actually, I look rather un-pregnant, for the most part. Occasionally I get my feelings hurt when people point this out a lot, but I looked back at old pics and I looked the same with Maddox at this point.
- I'm constipated again. (but not near to the degree I was with Maddox)
- Over-all I am happy and blissful, just like Maddox's pregnancy.
On the days I disagree, it is for these reasons that differed from my pregnancy with Maddox:
- I had nausea my first trimester. (something I never experienced with Maddox)
- My hair is flat, straight, and life-less. With Maddox, it grew-- and was somewhat thick. (for me)
- I rarely cry this pregnancy, but I get pissed-off a lot.
- I. can. not. stop. eating. (with Maddox, Lance had to make me eat sometimes, I didn't have this appetite until I started nursing)
- My belly is furry. I've never had much hair anywhere.
- I don't worry and stress about every single thing, or come in with lists of questions for Dr Deem. My mind is rather calm this go-around.
- I still have all of Maddox's clothes, pjs, boy toys, etc.
- If this is a boy, I know Lance will not try and tell me are done having babies.
- All of my friends who have one of each, say that boys have a special bond with their mommas. And since I have nothing to measure against, at this point- I agree. Boys love their mommas!
- Boys are cheaper.
- You get the better end of the deal when it comes time for their wedding.
- You don't have to worry about a boy getting pregnant.
- Their teenage years, are typically easier.
- Rhinestones, glitter, toile, and BOWS.
- A shopping and mani/pedi partner for life.
- It would make us a completely equal, and possibly complete, family.
- Girls tend to be daddy's girls. And I yearn for Lance to have that.
- Shopping for girl stuff is just more fun.
- I want to be able to see my daughter become a mother one day. When she is old. :)
- Though girls usually make their mother's life difficult the first, um, 20 years-- they (or at least me and my mom) become best friends from there on.
I feel like this baby is completely perfect and healthy, just like its sweet big brother was-- but prayers are always appreciated.
Lets also hope that all of this:
Doesn't cause me to get my hand slapped!
This may be the visit where I gain 8 pounds.
(I had 2 of those visits during Maddox's pregnancy.)
So tomorrow is the big day
That's really all that I had to say.
This time tomorrow we will know what we're having.
Off to bed I go!
Here's a couple of picture of my baby boy-- just because I love him: