Friday, April 30, 2010

my baby sister and a couple of her friends

I always feel like I should start with saying I am not a photographer.  I don't want to be a photographer.  I love doing what I want to do... no rules... over edits!   ;)
My baby sister (who graduates from high school in just a few weeks) asked me to take some pictures of her and 2 of her best friends.  So I took them to the stockyards yesterday morning and caught some fun pics of these 3 silly girls!
I know they are not perfect... but they're cute and we had fun!
Here is a pic of Maddox and I and the 2nd picture cracks me up... he just wanted to be a part!!

3 comments:

  1. First thing- these pictures are GREAT!

    Second thing- who said you "over edit"?! You've got your style- I think your edits are great.... I love the creativeness you add to all your pictures.

    You really captured some great shots... I wish I was creative as you!!

    Keep shooting- you're doing great :)

    Can't wait to see yall in july!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job!! Wish I had the time to mess around more with my camera and edit....love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Holly! These are awsome! You've captured friendships of these girls in photos that they can look at 30 years from now. I can look at these and truly see their friendships explode from the picture itself. You did a wonderful job! (and Maddox clinched the last one for me!) I love you! Thanks again! Mom 

    ReplyDelete