Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oh December...

Another month I missed 10 on 10!!
How?

Oh, because I stayed up until 2:00am with my sister and her friend talking...
FB stalking people we don't even know...
making brownies at 11:00...
and laughing our butts off...

after a day of shopping...
and being on call.

It was so much fun
[the shopping and sister-time... not so much the call]
but I was dragging today...
[and the brownies were demolished by the 3 year old before I was awakened this morning... I called it breakfast, and moved on!]

No time to fret the small things...
I had a house to re-clean and we had a party to attend tonight.

A Christmas party for the FD.
I didn't take my camera in but I got a few shots before the party.



My mom kept the boys for a couple of hours while we were out.

Beckham showered my parents with kisses...
And Maddox was full of energy and entertainment...


Both were asleep before we left their driveway.

All in all, we had a great time.


***
I am back-posting, and entering my very first WIWW.
It always looks like a lot of fun, but I wear scrubs all week... this is really the only outfit worth pinning [maybe one other], and there is no point and re-posting.  I will try and be on top of it better next week!
pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. P.S.
    My mom just bought that new tv console behind us there, earlier in the day--- that's why there's a mess of cords and such behind us! (just thought I would clear that up!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!!! What a gorgeous family!! But please tell beckham to sit like a normal infant! He looks way to big standing up like he's a six year old!!!! And I like your console!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your boots too! And I must pull out my jean jacket. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete